What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by websites you visit. They are widely used to remember information about your preferences and usage patterns, which can help to make your browsing experience more efficient and relevant.
What Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our website, such as enabling you to navigate through the pages and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page. This information helps us to improve the user experience and performance of our website. We utilize Google Analytics for this purpose.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your choices and preferences on our website, such as your language preference or login information. This helps us to personalize your experience and make it more convenient.
You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies and how to opt out of them here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How do We Comply with Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)?
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and data. To comply with GDPR regulations, we take the following measures:
- Transparency: We provide clear and easily accessible information about our cookie usage through this Cookies Policy.
- Consent: We request your consent for non-essential cookies before placing them on your device. You can manage your cookie preferences at any time through your browser settings.
- Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data collected through cookies.
- Data Minimization: We only collect and use the minimum amount of personal data necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
- Data Subject Rights: You have the right to access, rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your data and complain to a supervisory authority.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser settings to reject cookies or to notify you when cookies are being placed on your device. However, rejecting cookies may limit your ability to use some features of our website.
Changes to this Policy:
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on our website.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.